Mosquito & Tick Repellent
Mosquitoes, ticks, and pesky insects alike absolutely hate these oils and herbs. Contrary to popular belief, bug sprays do not make you invisible to these bloodthirsty predators. The oils and bitter secretions of the plants make the surface of your skin and clothing undesirable and irritating for these pests; no chemicals needed!
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: This helps the repellant cover your scent from bugs.
- Organic Rosemary: Rosemary’s strong aroma keeps mosquitos at bay.
- Organic Thyme: Thyme is toxic to mosquitos and ticks and has several benefits for humans as well.
- Organic Lavender: Lavender’s strong smell is actually undesirable to insects and pests.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint leaf is lethal to mosquitos due to the presence of menthol and menthone.
- Organic Catnip: Catnip triggers a chemical reaction in mosquitos and other bugs causing them to avoid the plant altogether.
- Organic Citronella Oil: A natural repellent that makes your clothing and skin undesirable to bugs.
- Organic Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil contains high concentrations of menthol and menthone which are lethal to bugs.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil: A strong, natural astringent that wards off bugs.